Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bubble Gum

Big Mawmaw was an incredible woman. There is no way I can begin to describe her in her entirety.  I think about her often and can't help but feel a little inspired.


Once, when we were kids, we were chewing bubble gum at her house.  Oh, did she get excited! She said it had been years since she had a piece and she loved bubble gum! Did I mention she always said she was still a child at heart?  The next day we brought her some bubble gum. She was SO happy! She carefully unwrapped it and popped it in her mouth. After a few chews, she remembered why she had not had bubble gum in years.

1 piece of bubble gum + 1 set of dentures = 1 BIG mess


2 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved that woman. Thoughts of her still inspire me also.

    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. There needs to be a "Like" button!

    I wish I could have met her.

    ReplyDelete