Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ding Dong the Smell is Gone

Ding dong the awful smell is gone.

I just had the greatest idea I could do for this post.
I wanted to put this picture up...


And then a picture of Mr Z's feet sticking out from underneath the house while he was working on the plumbing.
Then I quickly realized I didn't take a picture.
Then I briefly contemplated asking him to get back under the house so I could take a picture.

I thought that would go over like a lead balloon.
So, insert imaginary picture of Mr Z's feet here:


Mr. Handyman installed an 'S' trap under the tub drain, took out a 'T' in the pipe that went to nothing, and carefully placed the remaining pipes back where they were supposed to go. 

So far, no more smell!!

You have no idea how happy this has made me.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for not asking me to crawl back under the house for a photo op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael!!! That picture would have been a classic!!! You should have taken a bullet on that one.

    ReplyDelete