Monday, March 7, 2011

The Twin Dresser

The twin to the dresser I refinished at the Altar'd workshop finally got a face lift, too.
It was also built by my Great Grandpaw for my Mawmaw and Pawpaw.

I started by sanding it down with 80 grit sandpaper with my Black and Decker mouse sander.






We primed them with Kilz spray primer.
Then we painted them with Ace Hardware brand white in a satin finish.



The wind was not my friend that day. I kept having to pick grass and leaves out of my paint, but I wanted it done. I needed a place to put my clothes...the closets aren't spacious to say the least



Then we hit the edges and some worn spots with a little sandpaper and added knobs.





1 comment:

  1. That was the same day that I made your yard look beautiful. You really should have done before and after pics and a post of that.

    ReplyDelete