Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh Ohh Little Rock

Memorial Day weekend for our anniversary/birthdays we took a little trip up to Little Rock.

We just wanted a little one-night getaway and some sight-seeing.

And barbecue.


Whole Hog Cafe was great!
Uncle B let us in on this little jewel.

The menu is simple.
Beef, pork, chicken.

I got the pork.

After our bellies were full, we went across the street to Fabulous Finds Antiques.

As soon as we walked in, she was there to greet us.

I knew we had found a great place.

There was so much stuff, I had forgotten most of it until now while I'm going through the pictures.



I'm going to have to do a separate post for the rest.
If you ever get a chance to stop by, do it and bring your camera.

After paying for our few items, we made our way back to the hotel.

Boy, did Mr. Z surprise me.

We stayed at The Peabody right on the river.

The Lobby was beautiful and calming.
It even smelled like vanilla.


Ducks.


In the lobby!

At this point, I was really glad we didn't bring Beaux.
Now, he would have loved it...
But we would have been politely asked to leave.
And handed a bill.
No pun intended.



Blogger isn't letting me upload any more photos right now.
I'll post more of our trip later.

No comments:

Post a Comment