Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pick our tile!

So, after looking at the pictures, Mr. Z and I can't decide which vinyl tile we like better. So, I thought we might ask for your opinion.

Which ever one we choose will be going in our bedroom and the extra bedroom in the Little House.

Bedroom:




 
Extra Bedroom:



We have narrowed it down to:


 Armstrong Terraza Warm Chestnut
Here is a picture we took in the store

The Warm Chestnut is duller with more of a brown tone. It also has more texture.


Cryntel Impressions Chalet
(This pictures looks more red than it was in person)



The Chalet is shinier and has a more yellow tone to it.

There isn't that much of a price difference between the two, so that's not a big deal. 

Let me know which one like! We are also open to other suggestions!
Can't wait to hear which one you like.

(Disclaimer: For the record, faux wood vinyl tiles are not my first choice for flooring. However, we don't want to spend much money or do too much work.)

4 comments:

  1. Both remind me of a Log Cabin quilt, the pattern is very similar. I like the warm chestnut the best.

    Love,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally - decision made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentina went with me to Lowe's today and liked the Chalet better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I know it's 2 months later, but.... I agree with your momma! I like the warm chestnut best too. They are both pretty though! :)

    ReplyDelete