So there is definately light at the end of the tunnel. 8 and 1/2 months until graduation! We will be able to move back home to The Little House and live happily ever after. The end.
(I wanted to title this post 'Less than 9 months', but I thought that might give the wrong impression.)
In the process of trying to finish my last year of chiropractic school, I am also trying to take a couple (as in 2) classes at a local community college. I can enroll in the 2 classes I need once I'm able to provide proper documentation that:
- I am not an illegal alien
- Louisiana is part of the United States
- I have not committed identity theft
- I am attending 2 schools at the same time
- I do not plan to receive a degree from this college
- I'm ready for college (ha!)
My college career is coming to an end. The thought of it gives me great joy. Nausea. Sense of accomplishment. Sense of impending vomit.
Excuse me while I go have a freak-out. Thank you.