Monday, November 15, 2010

Alegria

Last Wednesday night, Mr. Z and I went to see Cirque du Soleil: Alegria.

From experience we learned we do not need to risk our lives to get to an event, because inevitably it always starts late. This particular event did not. And we wrote the time down wrong. We were 20 minutes late.

We didn't miss too much.  Cameras and camera phones were not allowed, so do not ask where I got the pictures. I have my sources and they will not be revealed.


That is a metal hula hoop. He's pretending to be spokes in a wheel. Don't get any ideas Momma.


I couldn't help but think about the integrity of their ligaments. And the position of their organs. And if I had to adjust them, would I be able to?



All of the music and singing was live. So much talent.


Alegria means jubilation in Spanish. It was quite incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment