Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting Ready for the Altar'd Workshop

Mr. Z and I will be taking a workshop given by Mandie and Colby from Altar'd at the end of January.

I am so excited!

We have picked out the pieces we want to recreate and I've shopped for the new hardware.
(I love 50% off at Hobby Lobby)

This is a dresser that my Big Pawpaw built for Mawmaw and Pawpaw for a wedding anniversary.


It has a twin that is still at the Little House.
Mandie is going to help me transform this one so when we get home, I can do the other one myself.

We plan on taking the handles off and putting this hardware on.




I had planned on just using the last ones, but I could only find 4.

Mr. Z is going to re-do his nightstand.




Can't wait to show you how they turn out!


No comments:

Post a Comment