2011 is going to be a big year!
Can you handle it?
There are going to be so many new opportunites, new experiences, new challenges.
Let's see, I'm going to have my first lesson for my new hobby, I will have a new title before my name, we are going to be back home, new jobs, new bills... I can hardly stand it!
I need a list. In all things trust the Lord and make lists.
That is the only way I get things done.
Pen to paper.
Finger to touch-screen.
(I found a post-it note app for my phone)
If I make a list, it is so rewarding to mark through things on that list.
That is the reason I get things done, just so I can mark through them.
And if I have a list and end up doing things that are not on that list, I write them on the list just so I can scratch it off.
If you need me to do something, it may be best to steal to my to-do list and add your task, because then I have do it.
If I don't feel like doing anything, I simply do not make a list, because no list = nothing to do.
Don't you love how we use our own made-up rules to get out of stuff that we don't want to do and we were the only one who thought it should have been done in the first place?
Anyway, my list.
- Learn 24 Bible verses through Living Proof Blog Siesta Scripture Memory Team
- Altar'd workshop with Mandie
- Move to The Little House
- Get a haircut (I've been spoiled by Aunt N so only her's will do)
- Stop drinking Dr Pepper
- Start preceptorships with other chiropractors
junk garageestate sale
- Card night with the ladies
- Lose 50 pounds
- Get my liscense to practice
- Start working
- Get paid
- Pay taxes
- Begin paying student loans
- Start saving for our dream house
- Start saving for retirement
- Live happily ever after
- Remember there is a purpose for all things