Thursday, May 26, 2011

Birthday Tiramisu

For my birthday last weekend, Mr. Z polished up his talent for cooking great Mexican food.
He made barbacoa, salsa, cilantro-lime rice, and guacamole all to mix with the tortillas, homemade chips, black beans, cheese, and sour cream. We had sort of a Chipotle nacho bar.
That is exactly what I wanted.
I'm already suffering from withdrawal symptoms from some of the awesome food I grew accustomed to over the past 3 and 1/2 years. 
Great Mexican food is definately at the top of the list. 

But for desert, I wanted a tiramisu.
Mr. Z, being the wonderful man that he is, took it as a challenge and made an awesome one.

It warrented photos.



Several photos, in fact.


But apparently just holding it will rot your teeth out.


Even while taking 2 photos...no one noticed.


The second half of the journey to 50 is looking like it's going to be just grand...



1 comment:

  1. Haha... I guess I was more worried about how the tiramisu was looking in the shot. It was a privilege and an honor to make your birthday dinner. (I had an awesome helper
    though.)

    ReplyDelete